Thursday, February 3, 2011

Radiant Moments: Snapshots Cast Their Spell


I'd like to send a very big and public thank you to my gallerist, James Danziger of Danziger Projects, for recently selling several of my images to the Victoria & Albert Museum in London and to the Tokyo Metropolitan Museum of Photography. James has been one of my biggest supports from the very beginning. His faith in my work is quite humbling.

Actually, if you happen to be in Tokyo next week you can see my work in an exhibit called "Radiant Moments: Snapshots Cast Their Spell. " I'm so proud to have my images hanging with photographers like Walker Evans and Paul Fusco.

Radiant Moments: Snapshots Cast Their Spell
Dates: from Dec.11, 2010 through Feb.6, 2011
Venue: Tokyo Metropolitan Museum of Photography


P.S. James also has a great blog, The Year in Pictures. I've learned so much about the art of photography reading his blog for the past two years.

No comments:

Post a Comment