Wednesday, November 24, 2010

The Cardigan, Madrid

As holiday season approaches, gift giving is on most peoples mind. So ladies, if you want to buy one item that will dramatically affect the look of your man then buy him a cardigan.
As you can see from this shot, this gentleman would look great with just the shirt and jacket. However, he looks so much more refined (while maintaining a casual feel) by adding the cardigan.

The cardigan can also be very slimming. It eliminates that hard visual line where the shirt meets the pants and reigns in the visual paunch of a shirt that blouses out too much at the waist.

I was thinking about doing a set of "gift giving" posts. Little gifts that have a huge impact on a man's look. I guess I'm getting ahead of myself because a good cardigan would be at the top of my list.

No comments:

Post a Comment