Friday, November 5, 2010

UPDATE - The Sartorialist casting in Rome!!!

**LOCATION OF CASTING HAS BEEN MOVED. PLEASE SEE ADDRESS BELOW

As a lot of you know, last summer I shot the campaign for OVS in Milan. Well it was a big hit and OVS have asked me to shoot their upcoming summer 2011 campaign in Rome.

As a great way to update the campaign and be more reflective of what I do, I have conviced OVS to let me cast a portion of the campaign from you, my audience.

So here's the deal...
I want casting that looks like my blog - men and women, all ages, all races, all sizes... with one commonality, great style and charisma.


The casting will be held

NOVEMBER 7th
10am - 2pm
l'Hotel Cicerone
Via Cicerone 55
Roma
The room's name - Sala Cesi-Valadier.


The people should be from Rome or the surrounding areas. You must be available for the shoot dates
NOVEMBER 8TH - 11TH
The people selected could be used as main subjects or as extras.

Secretly, I'm really excited to be able to meet some cool Sartorialists whilst in the Eternal City and have a chance to celebrate some of my audience in an Italian national ad campaign.

S.

No comments:

Post a Comment