Wednesday, November 17, 2010

On the Street.... Gianluca Bocache, Rome

Finally I found A great mens shop in Rome!

Run by Gianluca Bocache (above) and Andrea Luparelli, the shop is super chic and specializes in custom suits and shoes. I hate to admit it but I always judge a shop by the owners and these guys are cool. I love a peak lapel suit, however the question is always one or two-button. I always go peak with one-button but I'm swayed by Gianluca's two-button swagger.

Unfortuneately my shooting schedule in Rome was so tight (made worse by the never ending rain) I wasn't able to shoot the shop but it will give me a reason to return to Rome asap.

If you find yourself in the Eternal City here is their shop info.
SARTORIA RIPENSE:
Via di Ripetta, 38
00186 Roma
+39 06 323 3727
info@sartoriaripense.com
SARTORIA RIPENSE

No comments:

Post a Comment